Sunday, May 5, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day!

I'm back!  After spending the entire day yesterday celebrating National Scrapbooking Day I had to post  my latest creation.  I attended a special "Fiesta" crop with over 80 other scrapbooking enthusiasts and had the time of my life!  During the event I had the opportunity to play with a brand new Grand Calibur  (thanks Diane & Kari!) and a plethora of Spellbinders dies.  I'm not gonna lie, I was in heaven!  I hope you all had your own special celebration, wether it was one or eighty doing what you love is sure worth taking time for!


Recipe
Dies- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10
Stamp - Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Six
Papers/Ribbon - Stampin Up!

8 comments:

  1. it was awesome what you made at the crop. loved the use of the spellbinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, your creations always amaze & inspire me! This one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Paula!! You did a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card! And she is so pretty! what stamp set is she from? and I was at the same "FIESTA", what a great day and I was so tired when I got home last night, but so happy with all I was able to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute yet "classy". Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love how you layered the pieces you embossed! :-)
    And yes I too was at that crazy Fiesta - Great time - great friends! Doing another national Scrapbook month celebration next Saturday - Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job! Just the right amount of touches. Also, thank you for including the recipe. I often look at pretty projects (as yours is) and wonder "how did they do that and what did they use?" /Kelly

    ReplyDelete